Dear participants and supporters of triathlon!
We would like to inform you about decisions made regarding violations of anti-doping rules by some of our athletes. According to the World Anti-Doping Code, the following decisions have been taken:
1. Yuliya Yelistratova:
- Disqualification until June 5, 2026.
- After the end of the disqualification, Yulia may participate in local competitions, excluding triathlons, provided that these competitions do not qualify for national or international levels.
2. Ivan Menshykov:
- Temporary suspension pending the final decision on disqualification.
- No right to participate in any competitions or other activities sanctioned or organized by the signatory party or its members, as well as in international or national competitions. An exception is made for special anti-doping educational or rehabilitation programs.
3. Ban for Coaches:
- All coaches must successfully complete the Adel (in Ukraine) and AntyDoping (for participation in international events) courses by the end of 2023.
- The absence of certificates will result in a ban on including coaches in the official delegation for international competitions.
These decisions are intended to ensure honesty and fairness in our sports community. We appeal to all athletes and coaches with understanding and recognition of the importance of adhering to anti-doping norms to preserve the integrity and great spirit of sports.
Sincerely, President of the Ukrainian Triathlon Federation
Decision of the Ukrainian Triathlon Federation from November 25, 2023
World Anti-Doping Code